About IT is a leading business solutions (ERP) service provider since 2003. We have an esteemed client base in most industries including, but not limited to, Distribution, Financial Services, Agriculture, Manufacturing, and Retail. We are looking for candidates that are self-motivated, self-managed, results-driven, and dynamic with a strong drive towards providing excellent solutions.
You will be focused on solution selling into new accounts. The role will be required to locate, qualify, propose, and close deals in an effective and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate must have an ability to understand business needs, develop relationships with executives, and map our solutions and applications to those business needs and this will be the key to your success, must have a strong software sales background, and be capable of selling directly to customers.
About IT embraces the culture of digital nomads, operating from virtual offices. This gives all our employees the flexibility to work from anywhere or telecommute as/when required to complete a task on-premise.
The exceptional candidate needs to identify opportunities, meet sales targets, prepare strategic presentations, build profitable client relationships and develop local marketing activities.
Company Core Values:
- Add value
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets
- Maintain sales pipeline
- Be up to date on all company products/services / new releases
- Submit regular reports and participate in marketing strategy
- Understand client requirements and deliver solutions to solve their challenges
- Identify and qualify opportunities
- Prepare and deliver strategic presentations to clients
- Build profitable client relationships
- You must have a high-level understanding of the underlying technology, processes and architecture of solutions and services
Qualifications and Skills:
- You should have a relevant experience in Pre-Sales with an excellent employment record and proven credentials
- At least 3 years of relevant and active direct customer sales or pre-sales relevant experience
- Proven track record and good references
- Own Vehicle or other means of transport
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English and Afrikaans
- Listening skills, Passion for technology, and selling software solutions
- Ability to talk at all levels from CEO/CTOs and translate understanding in simple terms
- Efficiency with IT office software tools (MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel)
- Good understanding of software development processes and cycles
- Pre-Sales activities such as Top-level discussions with customers to understand and relate to their business requirements, Proposal writing and account management
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Passionate about finding a solution and making a difference
- Step-up and enjoy a challenge
- Be able to work in an ever-changing environment and industry
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure